Individual Membership Packs
Supporter Crew Membership Packs
The purpose of our Crew Packs is to maximise our reach – the number of Kiwi’s doing their bit to support and protect our environment.
This can be done through clean ups, cleaning up the mess that’s already been made, or through raising education and awareness to reduce the impact in future.
What do I have to do as a Crew Member?
No matter what type of membership you choose, you’ll be joining our crusade to save the world one piece of rubbish at a time.
As a Supporting Crew Member there are no responsibilities other than spreading word of the good work of The Clean Up Crew, sharing our posts and chatting to friends and whanau encouraging them to come along – and hopefully attending a few clean ups here and there!
As an Active Crew Member we will help you organise and host a clean up of your local park, beach, reserve, even a street or car park, providing all the help and support you’ll need. Ideally this would be 1 every 6 months, but 1 a year is great too.
But why pay for the responsibility of hosting clean ups?
Our basic kaupapa is to foster the belief that anyone can make a difference. Paying a fee to become a Crew member helps us maximise our impact by:
- Helping us afford necessary resources such as first aid equipment
- Increasing the number of clean ups held around Aotearoa every year
- Increasing the scope of where our clean ups are held
- Increasing the number of people who know about The Clean Up Crew
- Which inevitably increases our volunteer numbers
- Which means more rubbish picked up at clean ups
What’s in it for you?
Becoming a Crew member or supporter is an easy but effective way to show you’re dedicated to doing your bit for the environment – but with most of the hard work done for you!
- You will be part of the kiwi movement that proves anyone can make a difference
- Each membership option comes with an assortment of physical resources and merchandise
- As a Crew member you’ll have a Zoom meeting with us before you get started where we’ll go over the ins and outs of running a clean up, but if you get half way through the process and find you have some questions we’re just a phone call away. In fact, if you’re in Auckland and we’re able to, we’ll happily attend your clean up too!
- You will receive a digital Crew member badge to put on your website and socials,
- We will advertise your company/organisation on our website and social media accounts, with emphasis on what a clean green ethical environmentally conscious company you are, and feature you/your organisation’s Member/Supporter Profile on our website,
- Individuals will have the option of featuring on our Crew members page as well.
- Auckland based clean ups may be able to organise free hire of our gloves, buckets, table, gazebo, depending on your location and the timing of your clean up.